Monday, July 17, 2006

At the risk of being rude . . .

It's a big day at our house. Mya did the big #2 in her potty chair!! We are working, not too diligently, at the potty training and things are moving in the right direction. I think she is dry or near dry when she wakes up in the morning but doesn't like to make the bathroom her first stop. I think I will force the matter tomorrow. She loves big girl undies. We are using a cheap type of disposable pull up. Now, how do you celebrate this event?!? Guess we will settle for "high fives" for now.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Sophia said...

Way to go Mia! ;)

Beckyb said...

Yeah - what an accomplishment - we can do #1 but I am wondering if #2 will every happen in this house!!! Whew - that is a lot of info, isn't it?!!?!? Good job, Mya!!

Stefanie said...

Sorry.....I meant "Mya" ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.