Thursday, July 13, 2006

I171 Arrives

There it was when Keith got the mail yesterday. It is the last part needed to complete our dossier. We will get it notorized today and send it to our Social Worker. Looks like we are on track to have the dossier to China by August. Then the long one year wait to referral begins. I'm praying China has a "speed up" in the process. Good thing we have Carrie's wedding to keep my mind busy. :)

4 viewers thoughts.:

Stefanie said...

I am so truly happy for you. (a little jealous too.) I suppose God will lead us back too, if it is meant to be. ;)

Beckyb said...

Ok - what's up in MN - things are so fast there - think we should move!!! We are working on the dossier - the homestudy is almost done - papers are coming in - then on for state seals and authentication and to CHINA!!! So happy that you are moving so quickly - you'll be on that forever-airplane-ride before you know it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.