Monday, August 14, 2006

Someone called my baby a baldy



I don't know why it bothered me. All my babies were baldies at one year. God knows this is what I was used to. One of the babies had hair that stuck straight up. Would that have been better for me? Probably not. Lots of the babies had tons of hair. I would not have known what to do with it. God knows what's best. My baby isn't bald anymore and neither are her siblings. God knows.

3 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Never had a "baldy" but I think they are adorable and much easier to manage the hair!!!

Stefanie said...

Who dare'd to call her bald? And as for the hair sticking up...do you mean Lily? I remember her hair sticking up. Wasn't it interesting though, how some of the girls just had a head full of hair and others didn't? Sophia's has grown, but it isn't very thick. I hope it gets that way!

Stefanie said...

You know......this next little one will probably have a ton of hair! Isn't that how it goes?!?!? LOL Oh.....and I currently have a baldy as well. Little Daniel doesn't have much hair.....Emmie had a head full. Go figure.....