Monday, September 25, 2006

Fevers and Frustration


Well, we have an appointment with the pediatrician at 1:30 today. Mya seems a bit better but she spiked a temp again last night. So I want to have her checked just to be safe. Don't like the sound of the cough and now she is talking pretty raspy. She did eat cereal this morning at her own request. An appetite is usually a good sign.

On the frustration side, I could use some adult interaction and a little more cooperation from Miss Mya. Our usually demanding daughter has become even more so. Add to that a sugar drop (or possibly aniety) that left me shakey this morning and I'm a bit cranky. I've watched more Dora, Diego, Blue's Clues, Charlie Brown (and the list goes on) and general children's TV in the last 3 days to put me in the insane listings. Calgon, take me away!

1 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

Verna - So sorry to hear about this all - we had a doozy of a weekend and I didn't get to blog like usual so I had no idea until today - hope all is better today - I will be praying!!