Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slow week

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, CALVIN!
He's my biggest brother.
I'm thinking this will be a slow week for us. I'll be working 3 evenings. That puts a crimp in family together time. Good news is that Mya gets lots of daddy time. It's a good thing 'cuz she's gotten to be a real mommy's girl--annoyingly so. The leaves have started falling. It's 45 degrees this morning--cool and cloudy. Tomorrow Erin takes her driver's test. Gotta love that. Also have to work on getting wedding invites ordered. I just found out that December of 2005 has made it through the CCAA reviewing room. That makes 2 updates this month. Personally, I found that very exciting. I hope it's a sign that things are starting to move more quickly on the China side of Lily's adoption. Hope your week is going well.

0 viewers thoughts.: