Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are having a quiet day. Erin is being an honorary Dukich for the day--Molly is taking her along to their family functions. Carrie is home relaxing. Saturday she is getting her dress fitted. Otherwise, she would be in Colorodo with Jon, visiting his sister, Mary. She is giving Mya a bath--they are having fun. Keith did church bills and I am ready to go to work--side by side with Doctors, saving lives ;). I always joke about that but there is a bit of truth in there. Someone has to work on holidays and it's my turn. Joe is visiting some of Rachael's family, today. That's our day in a nutshell, the highlight being seeing the new Dora balloon on the Macy's parade.

2 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blog and CHloe was sitting here - she yells, "Dora!!" Yes - we saw the big balloon too and it was a hit!!! I just love it!! Now she doesn't want me to shut down your webpage either!!!

Robin said...

Working side by side with doctors and saving lives...Yes...we do get the opportunity to prove our worth once in awhile...Hope your evening was just nice...

Beans