Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lazy Day

Mya and I are taking a quiet day to relax. No work, no daycare. Maybe a trip to the store to get a gift for Carrie's shower on Saturday. Not saying what because Carrie checks this blog sometimes. Guess I should do that this morning before we, yes both of us, take naps today. A couple nights working til 11 pm and getting up at 6:30, entitles me to a nap.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Stefanie said...

You go girl......snooze away.....you deserve it! ;)

Stefanie said...

So....the REAL question......Did you get your nap?!?!?!?!? ;)

Verna said...

Yep, got my nap. Only a couple interruptions but Mya slept 3 hours. So, I was able to catch quite a few Zs.
:o)

Anonymous said...

Do you have to have an excuse for a nap?!?!?! :)

Verna said...

Yep, Mya & working late & getting up early and Mya!!!