Saturday, November 11, 2006

Scissors Maniac

If you thought yesterday's pictures were funny, I wish I could have shown all the things that were in the wrath of that scissors today. So far, Mya has given the dog a few snip along with the dog's bandana that she received at the groomers yesterday. The cat has one side of whiskers that are shorter than the other and I put him in the closet for safety sake. Nearly all the floors are speckled with scraps of all sorts of paper. The good news is today she is using a children's scissors. I could take it away but she is keeping so busy and entertaining herself. I just have to vacuum a bit more often this way.

2 viewers thoughts.:

Stefanie said...

Remind me never to ask you to "pet sit" for us! lol

Anonymous said...

I love it - hey, then you got "snow" too!!! Yes, I agree with Stef AND I think it's probably not a good idea that she get more scissors for Christmas!!