Monday, December 18, 2006

My 2 Babies

Erin was my baby for 14 years. She wanted a picture of the
two of them together. I was busy at the Christmas program.
So, they had a friend (thanks Mel) take the pic.
Pretty nice!!

7 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Great pic, Verna.
Man, Erin has changed a lot since the trip, too. Beautiful girls.

Beckyb said...

They are both too sweet - but Nikki is right - I hardly recognize Erin!!! Great Picture!!

Carrie said...

erin get her hair cut? look at my cute little sisters! little babies

Emmie said...

Both of your girls look beautiful! Yeah, I noticed something different with Erin's hair too- It looks great! Love the pic!

Steffie B. said...

Totally agree with everyone. Erin has changed since the trip...more grown up. Both girls are beautiful! You lucky Mama!

The Shocks said...

This is a cute picture of the two of them.

Anonymous said...

oh how cute!!!
~Katie