Thursday, December 28, 2006

Oh, The Pain


Keep praying for Keith. He is in constant pain and needs to feel better for the wedding. This is not a new problem but seems to crop up at the very worst times. Lots of things to do today and I need him to watch Mya while I go out. Thankfully, I can go just before her nap. That will help him.

4 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Oh boy,
Praying Keith's back feels better, and you get all the stuff done that you need to.

Beckyb said...

I just hate back pain - that is the worst - it affects everything else - kind of like my least favorite - neck pain!! I will be in prayer for that - we have a big God that can easy take care of that!!

Steffie B. said...

I can totally relate to the back pain. I'll be praying for relief before the wedding!

Emmie said...

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck to you all! :)