Monday, December 11, 2006

Scissors Maniac Returns

Mya is back at it. She cuts everything in site. Keith finally took the scissors away. It has become, not only a manual dexterity exercise, but a tool of mass destruction. So, he asks me on the phone (I called home from work), what do you call a scissors maniac. The final word, why a CLIPTOMANIAC, of course!!! Aren't we just funny?!??!??!

8 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

heehee sounds like a Verna comment! I love it! :o)
~Katie

nikki said...

OK Verna,
I was gonna get Lily some kid scissors for Christmas, do you think it is a bad idea?

Beckyb said...

LOVE IT - sometimes don't we just crack ourselves up?!?!?!

Steffie B. said...

I love it! She is such a funny girl! And you are a brave Mom to give her those scissors! ESPCIALLY after the pet episode! I'm suprised a blogger didn't turn you in to like..."social pet sevices"! LOL

Steffie B. said...

sorry...few spelling errors there! Not enough coffee today!

Emmie said...

That's funny. Though I'm not surprised, the little spicy Hunan girls we all have! ;)

Verna said...

Nikki,
If you get Lily some scissors, just watch her closely. We have made the mistake of leaving the room. Bad idea.

Emmie said...

OK, come on Verna. Today is the 15th, we need to be updated! ;)