Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Better reply to "Tag"

A. Available or taken. Definitely taken.
B. Best Friend. Husband, Keith.
C. Cake or pie. Cake, but it better be moist and have some really good frosting.
D. Drink of choice. Coffee with lots of flavored cream, YUM.
E. Eggs. How do you like them. Sunny side up with runny yolks. Keith thinks that's gross but I like to dip toast in the yolks.
F. Favorite Color. Pale yellow--very soft looking.
G. Gummy bears or worms. I don't like things that stick in my teeth but if I had to choose, I'd take the worms with the tart stuff on the outside.
H. Dream house. Large ranch with a finished, walk-out basement, preferrably with some kind of pond or river or water in the back yard.
I. Indulgence. Probably some sort of shake at DQ or Culvers--either chocolate or strawberry.
J. January or February. February (closer to spring).
K. Kid's names. Joseph, Carrie, Erin, Mya and ??.
L. Life incomplete without. God, Husband and family.
M. Marriage date. Sept 14, 1980.
N. Number of siblings. 5---3 brothers and 2 sisters.
O. Oranges or apples. If I eat fruit, probably apples, I suppose, but they have to have good flavor or I won't eat them.
P. Phobias or fears. Scared of the unknown and things out of my control.
Q. Quiet evening or Night on the town. Quiet evening. I'm a homebody--get a good movie too.
R. Reason to smile. My kids and Keith make me laugh the most.
S. Season. Spring or Fall -- Summer's too hot, Winter's too cold.
T. Tag 3 people. Colleen, Pam, Carrie .U. Unknown fact about me. I nearly changed my major in college from Med Tech (lab tech) to Computers. Computers would have been a good financial move but lab tech is better for the family.
V. Veggie I don't like. Artichokes--Any food with "choke" in it has to be bad!!.
W. Worst job ever. Roguing sunflowers the summer I was 16. The only job I ever actually walked off of.
X. X marks the spot -- where I'm ticklish: Sides of my ribs
Y. Your favorite food. Mexican. Lotsa salsa.
Z. Favorite animal at the zoo. Anything with fur is good. Skip the reptiles. Don't go to the zoo too often so will say I love kittens and puppies but they are not near as nice or fun when they grow up.

Had to agree with Nikki on a few of them. Guess we have some things in common.

5 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

We actually have quite a bit in common, Verna, but I already knew that. Let's get large ranches next to each other, K? A pond or lake sounds great to me too.

Emmie said...

Love your answers! I'm with ya on th Mexican food! mmmmmmm!

Beckyb said...

These are fun to read for each other - very interesting!!! :)

The Shocks said...

I have to agree with you on the eggs. I love my yolk runny so I can wipe it up with my toast.

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.