Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brown Eyed Girl



Mya had fun -- ok, I had fun -- sending these shirts to a few friends. I got them when the Target maniac was running the aisles, wreaking havoc at a local store. I will not be returning there until Mya has grown a bit or I can disguise her. ;)



The short hair is my fault, well partly. Mya cut it on one of her scissors maniac days and of course, I fixed it. Guess we can see her brown eyes this way!!

4 viewers thoughts.:

Emmie said...

OMG! She cut her hair! Atleast she didn't cut her skin or something, right?! I guessed right, I thought you probably got those cute little shirts during one of your Target runs! Love the pics!
~Emmie~

nikki said...

I think she looks cute with short hair.
P.S. Lily got a pair of scissors for Christmas but I still haven't let her use them. (I'm scared)

Beckyb said...

You made the best of what could have been a very BAD situation - a disasterous haircut - way to go MOM!!!

gwen said...

cute hair !!! cuter smile and i am going to buy the shirt tomorrow-if they still have any ...