Friday, January 05, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Stef, this is a crazy man that we met in China.
He had this almost living hat that his wife thought had disappeared
but mysteriously reappeared the day we were to fly out.
Does anyone recognize the person on the camel????

5 viewers thoughts.:

Emmie said...

oh my gosh! I so remember that! And my dad has still found a way to keep that hat! lol :)

Beckyb said...

I love it Verna - I'd love a copy of that pic if you could send me one - Joe and I laugh about that little episode all the time. Hey - good thing you didn't show the CHinese guys you took that picture - we'd have been sitting there another 2 hours until they got their money from you!!! :)LOL

nikki said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Memories!!!!!
I remember being quite scared on the bus that day -- that crazy guy tried to get us all in a heap of trouble!!!! But, man did he make me laugh(a lot)!

Steffie B. said...

I'm just laughing here.....I don't even know what to say! :) David made copies of him riding that darn Yak for I don't know how many people. He also says it's because he rode that Yak that we have Daniel. Now where he comes up with that....I don't know. There will be NO YAK RIDING on the next trip! TRUST ME!!! ;)

The Shocks said...

Oh, the memories. I still laugh everytime I tell people the whole story. Stef, that sounds like something Greg would say about Daniel.