Friday, January 26, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Running a little behind on this but here's one of my absolute favs.
It's my mom and dad with the first 8 of their grandkids. Our Joe is the nut with gree shirt & the apple. Carrie is the only girl--very serious on the right side with the purple (all my kids were baldies). Colette is hiding behind her son Adam and was pregnant with Anna.
That makes the photo 19.5 yrs old.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Colleen said...

I know I have this one too - somewhere. Should be able to find it pretty soon. :)

nikki said...

Awesome photo, Verna.
I am in the process of converting some oldies onto my computer for some future posts.
I love lookin back sometimes!

Emmie said...

WOW! Those silly little kids in green and purple are all grown up now! Can you believe it? What a great pic, thanks for sharing! :)

Steffie B. said...

Great picture!

Colleen said...

V~ I might have to do a Then and Now blip after a bit. Sounds like a fun task. If you want, you can count the days (years) till I fulfill that task :) ~cmd