Saturday, January 27, 2007

Helping Gwen Get Going

***************Hey everyone,
**Gwen is trying to get a blog up and running. I have to work today. If you are able to help her out, just give her an email full of encouragement. I am putting a link to the new blog on my sidebar. Hang in there til she gets the bugs worked out.
**Becky, after all your hockey today, can you check in on Gwen and see how she is doing?? I will be working side by side with doctors saving lives. OK, I'll just be at work running tests and drawing blood but it sounds more exciting when I say it the other way ;) ~v

6 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

She's up and running over there you genius, you!!! She made her own post even - she thinks you are her very own personal Geek Squad, I think!!

The Shocks said...

Verna I think that your job is an important part of the doctors saving lives.

Emmie said...

I'll definitly have to stop by her blog again! Hope she can join the "blogger world"! I'm sure we'll all be able to help her out! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

I DID IT .. THANKS TO YOUR JUMP START. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT WITHOUT YOU!!! I FEEL LIKE A REAL ADULT NOW !!!

nikki said...

I just checked out Gwen's new blog and it looks great!
Also, notice my photo ID photo!?
You are just helping us all out you smartie!

Also, I agree with Pam:
your job IS very important!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

hope i am still making you proud !! i posted my 2nd blinkie ...hee,hee.