Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hu Hu Cat//Cool Dog




Nikki reminded me that Hello Kitty is a Japanese cartoon. China has their own cat--Hu Hu Cat. However, Hu Hu Cat is not easy to find. The corresponding dog is Cool Dog. While we were in China, we bought a school bag for a diaper bag. The long strap made carrying easy. Anyway, the bag has the Cool Dog emblom on it.


I have searched to find the Hu Hu Cat. It is very difficult.

Here are a couple of examples.


If anyone has more,
please let me know.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Those are the same ones I found too - I looked it up after you mentioned it before - it is HARD to find - I tried Google Images and Photobucket.

nikki said...

Wow, that is more than I found!
I love the bags... so cute. But, I can't help, sorry!
If only you could get ahold of Joy!

Emmie said...

Cool! Never heard of that! I learn new things on these blogs every day, they're so educational

Emmie said...

lol

The Shocks said...

I don't think I have ever seen these. I think they are cute.