Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lessons Learned

I should know better by now. Everytime I make a snap decision, it bites me in the butt. Keith doesn't really care for the colorful plates because of the compartments. I called the folks at Target and they said that because I washed the plates and the barcode stickers are gone, they are now considered used plates and cannot be returned. So, now we have really colorful compartmented plates that I will be using for lunch and snacks and picnics. Oh well, I hate those flimsy paper plates at picnics. Thanks to Stef for providing the blinkie. I do still love my Target and I'm sure they LOVE me.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

So Keith is one of those guys that likes his food to all run together?!?!? I like the compartments - gotta say!!!

Emmie said...

Well, I think the plates are cute! And only $2!? Atleast now you get to keep the plates that you like! :)

Steffie B. said...

I have those kinds of plates for Sophia. She loves them....and I got them at target! However, they are Chirstmas ones! Looks like I need to get back there soon!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were going to return them... :o)
~Katie