Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Love this Graphic

***I found this graphic quite a while ago. It looks like Mya to me. Someday I will figure out how to put something into my profile.

***Tonight, I'm remembering that it was 2 yrs ago that I had a hysterectomy. I purposely had it done at that time because I wanted to be recouped by the time we went to China. One week later, we got "the call". It was sooner than we expected.
***Maybe that is why I am anxious to have some movement on the adoption front. I find myself longing for some news, any news but there won't be anything for quite a while. Deep breath. Patience.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Oh Verna....I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for our 171H. Yesterday I was quite down, but I am trying to keep my faith and hope that everything will turn out. That little angel does look like Mya.....so precious and such a special gift! ;)

Anonymous said...

Verna,
I've been staring at this verse ALL morning.

"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act."

Blessings!
Katie

Verna said...

Big thank you to Katie who often has a word for me.

Emmie said...

Oh Verna, it will be OK! As excited as you are to get another little one from China just enjoy the time you have now with Mya (and Erin). God has a plan and everything will happen when its supposed to.
**Emmie

nikki said...

Oh, I do love that graphic too! It is so sweet.
As soon as you find out how to add it to your profile let me know!

As far as waiting for news...yep, deep breath.
"Be still and know that I am God."

The Shocks said...

I like the pic. I understand the waiting. Trust in the Lord. That is what I try to tell my self everyday.

Beckyb said...

That TOTALLY looks like Mya - you figure that out so Nikki can figure hers out too!! I know what you mean about the wait - it's frustrating - I told someone just the other day - it is literally the toughest wait you will ever have!!