Saturday, January 06, 2007

Messing with the Pictures



The one on the left is Carrie & Jon during Pastor Gary's prayer. Provided by Colleen D.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The one on the right is them looking out the window at 3 Degrees after the ceremony.

Don't you just love these new photo programs??
You can do so many fun things.


I'm calling this one

"3 Peas".

They always say they don't look at all alike. ;)

6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

The pictures look awesome Verna, I love the black and whites.

Colleen said...

Nice! I like how ya got the foggy frame.

Beckyb said...

Ok - which program are you using - I love it!

Verna said...

Photo Impression

Steffie B. said...

I need to get creative with my pictures! Love the B&W!

Emmie said...

I feel like I'm so behind on reading your blog! Love all the pictues, especially the black and white! They're beautiful! :)