Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wedding Photo Album

You should be able to view a slide show of Katie Lo's Wedding snapshots at this site:

http://jonandcarrie.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8AZN2rdy4auXfA

3 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Oh Verna - I looked at EVERY ONE and loved them all - hey, almost as good as being there!! I loved the tennis shoes!! It reminds me so much of my wedding - we also did black and white with red accents - and a Christmas wedding - so lots of snow too!! Beautiful!!!

nikki said...

Verna, I totally loved all the wedding pictures. It just looked like so much FUN!!!!!
Carrie's dress was so georgeous.
You all looked beautiful and I, like Becky, almost feel as if I was there.
Thanks!

Steffie B. said...

Verna.....so many new and beautiful memories for all of you! Totally agree with B & N....it was like being there! Thanks for taking the time to show us the pictures!