Monday, February 05, 2007

CCCCCoooLD

When I went to work in the afternoon, the radio announcer said we had made it up to zero, warmer than they had anticipated. Of course, 8 hours later, it had dropped considerably-->minus 15. You know it's below zero when you breath in and your nose hairs freeze. You know it is below zero when the snow kind of crunches under your shoes. So, how do YOU know it's below zero????

5 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Because we have NO school for the 2nd day in a row. This doesn't happen often. And when I go outside, my lip plummper instantly freezes and I have Angelina Jolie lips for hours! ;)

Colleen said...

I know it's below zero because I read the outdoor thermometer. (TeeHee ;) I know that's not what you want, but couldn't resist.) I know it's below zero because the furnace doesn't stop running and the cold spots in the house are colder than normal. - the disadvantages of an old house.
(I came up with something :).)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i am ready for warm weather. it isn't as cold here, but 29% and wet feels nasty!!

Emmie said...

brrr! I know when it's cold when I need to crank up my heat seat in the car because my bottom is freezing!! :) It's cold here too! Stay warm!

Marnie said...

I know its below zero when you get off a plane in LA and you are sweating your buns off!!! LOL!!
It was -18 when I left here on Sunday am and 80 when I got to LA.
I really want to move!!