Sunday, February 11, 2007

THINK WARM!!!

6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

I am soooo with you, Verna!
I cannot wait to start taking all those fun outdoor photos.
My house is growing SMALLER by the day...

GWEN OATSVALL said...

I can feel the heat from the slideshow and wish it would come soon. I need sunlight for my sanity!

Emmie said...

AWW! Mya looks so little! It just kills me to look at those pics of us outside in shorts and a t-shirt. I hope spring comes soon!

Beckyb said...

What a fun slide show, Verna - you are so clever over there. Chloe just said, "I play with Mya." She thinks it looks fun too!!

Steffie B. said...

Love the new look girlfriend.....and the slide show! Wish I was daring enough to try and new background! Looking good! ;)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i love the new backdrop. it just screams spring and warm weather.