Monday, February 26, 2007

CNY with the Bilbys



6 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Oh Verna - those are very fun - hey, sometime when you're bored!!!! I'd love to have you email me some of those!! :) We had so much fun! My favorite??? To see the girls together!!

Steffie B. said...

What great pictures. I'm so glad you could get together!

The Shocks said...

It looks like you all had fun together.

Carrie said...

they comment every so often.

hey could you send me the recipe for grandmas frosting. i think im ganna attempt doing it again for jons birthday tomorrow. also is it fine to make an angel food cake in a normal cake pan?

Carrie said...

grandmas frosting recipe is in the front of my baby book i do believe

Emmie said...

Love em! It's so cool you guys could get together! Can't wait to see you all! :)