Friday, February 02, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

I Love this shot of Joe playing with Mya. I told him the slide had a weight limit but that didn't make any difference. He insisted on getting up there wiyh Mya. Don't they look like they are having a serious conversation. Joe doesn't com out too often but Mya thinks he's the greatest and is always happy to see him.
~~~
Katie reminded me this was on Mya's 2nd birthday.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

I remember this shot! It was on Mya's birthday. Fun times!
Blessings,
Katie :o)

Emmie said...

Who's having more fun here-Joe or Mya!? :) What a great big brother!

nikki said...

That is a great shot...it looks like he is telling her all about life and you can tell she is hanging on every word!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

love the big brother love ... mya seems to be asking some serious questions ... CUTE !!

Steffie B. said...

What are big brother's for????? ;)

Beckyb said...

That is an awesome picture - you'll treasure that one and I daresay Mya will too!! Nothing better than Big Brothers!!

The Shocks said...

So cute. I always wished I had a big brother.