Monday, February 05, 2007

A little Late




With all the commotion of getting ready for COP requests, I did not post anything in regards to our referral for Mya--Jan 31, 2005. Keith took the call and gave me the details when I came home. I'm not sure where I was, possible at the doctor's for a one week post surgery check. Anyway, we went to our Social Worker's office the next day, Feb 1, to sign on the dotted line. It did not even occur to us to take Carrie and Erin along or to get a picture of the occasion. We were so excited. Guess I will chalk it up to that--we didn't get a camera along when Carrie was born either, the nurses snapped some poleroids for us. I do remember asking when we would be allowed to adopt again. So, even then, we thought we would return. Here are Mya's referral pictures.

5 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Oh Verna! I don't think I ever saw all of those. I love the one where she has her little fist in her mouth. so cute. really makes me ache for another...
Can't believe that was over 2 years ago now!

Anonymous said...

haha those are such cute pictures! Def see Mya and her mischievousness in them. hehe what a cutie! :o)
~Katie

Beckyb said...

She was, and still is, a honey!!

Steffie B. said...

I don't know if I ever saw those either. They are darling!

Emmie said...

Awww! So cute! Love her beautiful almond-shaped eyes!