Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mya's Computer

With all the cold weather, Mya is growing bored with her toys. So, after work, I went to Wally World (Wal*Mart) to see what I could find. For only $20 I bought a VTech personal computer--Hannah had one on one of Pam's posts. I'm hoping she will be busy with it so that I can keep her off my lap while I'm blogging or researching. Get the scoop at http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.cfm?productId=408&tvFrom=

7 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

You are one smart Mom - I've been thinking Chloe needs one too - it's hard to type with a squirmy wormy on your lap!!! Let us know how it works!!

The Shocks said...

Hannah loves her. If we are on the laptop we can usually get her to play on her laptop so we can blog. She is getting pretty good at recognizing her letters on it.

Emmie said...

Sounds really cool! I'm sure Mya loves it! Hope it keeps her busy!

Steffie B. said...

Isn't it unreal what we will do to keep our kids busy so we can "BLOG"! lol My problen isn't Sophia....it's Daniel. Maybe one of the old dog bones?????

nikki said...

Let me know how Mya likes it, V.
We are also running out of indoor fun activities!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i got 2 vtechs today. one for elijah and one for emily ... can't wait to test them out. i may be able to work in my office with a little peace now. thanks for the tips!!

Anonymous said...

this was the first thing she showed me when i came over the other day. hehe she likes the little monkey on it. what a ham!
~katie