Saturday, February 24, 2007

Old Fashioned Snow Storm


Well, we finally got one. It's snowing like crazy and we must have 8 inches today. I'm so glad it's not bitter cold. In a weird way, it was kind of fun (can you believe I said that) to come out of work tonight to high winds driving the snow into my hair. Fortunately, we have a 4x4 vehicle which we purchased for times such as this. The roads were not well plowed here. We're kind of in a rural area. So, I was actually surprised to see our street plowed. Some crazy person, namely Erin, had driven up our driveway about an hour before I got home. Silly girl. That little red Honda Civic isn't really made for this weather. The Bilbys are in town for a CNY celebration put on by the local FCC chapter. If it gets cancelled, we will have a great time just hanging out and letting the kids (and men) play in the snow.

This picture is from last year but it is an accurate view from my computer, exept, it's dark out now.

6 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

This blog looks so beautiful! You did an amazing job. I hope that all is well with you.

nikki said...

Enjoy all that snow!
Have fun with the Bilbys, too. Can't wait to hear all about it...wish we were there!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

as much as i don't like snow, we should would love to be there with you all. have a great time and send pictures soon!!!

Beckyb said...

Hey - can't we play in the snow too?!?!? Nope, rather have coffee and chat inside with you!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Have fun you guys! Drink some coffee for me! lol

The Shocks said...

I hope you all have fun together. I am looking forward to the reunion and seeing everyone that will be there.