Thursday, February 01, 2007

Quiet Thursday

***Not much new to report here. Dropped off the COP files with the pediatrician on Tuesday and I'm picking them up this afternoon.
***Took a call from them about Mya's xray. She has a spot of pneumonia on her lungs. She will be on meds for a week. I'm so thankful for a pediatrician who goes the extra mile and had the xray done. Mya is not sick enough to really stop her. Her eating is decreased but the fever is pretty much gone. So, she will go to daycare this afternoon and I will head in to work.
***We have been getting snow for the last 2 days and the temps are dropping. Guess we may have a below zero weekend. Hey, that's life in the tundra. Our Youth are going sliding tomorrow night and they will be giving hot cocoa to the other sliders as an outreach effort. I'm sure it will be a great success.

6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Hey V,
I have been out of the loop (computer malfunction) so I am just finding out about Mya...I am so glad your doc detected the pneumonia and she is now on the mend.
P.S.
Liked your kitty cat blinkies from yesterday -- gotta show Lily, she will love 'em.

The Shocks said...

I haven't been on the computer for a few days. I'm glad to hear they Mya is doing better.

Emmie said...

Glad Mya is feeling better! Hope she continues to do well! <3

Steffie B. said...

Hope Mya is feeling better. Stay warm this weekend.....it is suppose to be bitterly cold here as well! YUCK!

Beckyb said...

Yes - we are "0" for a high tomorrow - now that's my kind of weather!!! Finally WINTER!!! Keep warm girls!

Colleen said...

Glad to hear Mya's on the mend.