Monday, February 26, 2007

A Real Haircut


| View Show | Create Your Own

6 viewers thoughts.:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

SUPER CUTE ... LOVE THE CUT !!!! SHE WAS SUCH A BIG GIRL IN THAT CHAIR!! I WONDER IF I SHOULD GET EMILY'S HAIR CUT?? IT IS SO SHORT AND NOT GROWING IN WEIRD DIRECTIONS ..

Colleen said...

The First Professional cut you mean! (she's had plenty of cuts of her own doing hasn't she?)
The Doo looks great and she did such a nice job sitting thru it.

I love the slide show too!

Steffie B. said...

Just keep the scissors away from that girl and you should be fine! lol

nikki said...

Lookin' good Mya!

Looks like she handled that like a champ!

Carrie said...

Haircuts always seem to make the girls look not so little anymore. Their face just seems to change after a haircut. It looked like Mya was enjoying the pampering and was very proud of herself.

Beckyb said...

I LOVE IT - my bloglines didn't tell me you had updated - sorry I missed this one!!! Hey, like the shirt too!!!