Saturday, February 17, 2007

Taking A Break

Last Friday, I woke up with extreme pain in my upper back, radiating up my neck and down my right shoulder. I have toughed it out for a week now but am forced to stop posting and computing all together until it's better. Catch you all in a couple days.

5 viewers thoughts.:

The Shocks said...

I pray it gets better real soon. We will miss you.

Steffie B. said...

We'll be praying for you.....I'll miss you! When Em gets her computer back, I'll let you know.

Emmie said...

We will indeed miss ya! Hope you feel better soon! Oh, and I'm getting my computer back tomorrow!

Beckyb said...

Sounds like too much working on blog backgrounds to me!!! Hang in there - hope you are feeling better quickly - Hey - you better be all better by next weekend!!! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

so sorry you are feeling bad ... we will miss you while you are gone ... take a rest and we will pray for you.