Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine Tribute to My Daughters


| View Show | Create Your Own | Playlist

11 viewers thoughts.:

Colleen said...

I loved the slide show! What a precious gift to your daughters. And we get to witness it too.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

oh my gosh... that was fabulous!!! you have beautiful daughters! i love erin's hair long at the end! what a sweet tribute to them. they get their smile from their mom!

nikki said...

Verna, that was so great! I had a huge lump in my throat the whole time, and finally gave in at the end...sooooo sweet.

Carrie said...

thanks mom. :) i love you!

Beckyb said...

Verna - that was SO NEAT - I am sure they loved it - you are a techno smarty over there!!!

The Shocks said...

I loved the show. It was nice to see them chancing over the years. I agree they are beautiful.

Carrie said...

you should check out my comic that was i made for the paper this week. also i have put some other pics up so you might want to check those out too :)

Steffie B. said...

Verna, that was beautiful.

Emmie said...

You did a great job!! Loved all the pictures! You daughters are all very beautiful!

Oh, and I love the new blog design
VERY CUTE

Carrie said...

What a great memory tribute to all 3 of your girls! Beautiful job on your new ladybug look. Thanks for your help yesterday. It was noce talking with you. The computer is up and running but I am not always up and running to make a post over here.

Anonymous said...

You did a good job on this Verna, it's REALLY cute!
~Katie