Monday, March 19, 2007

Blog Fairy

The Blog fairy will be striking again soon. I am creating something for our dear friends, the Shockleys to honor their referral of Ethan. I hope to get it together this week. Nikki's in the line up. If you can guess her theme, you win a prize--just kidding.


Anyway, for those who want to be able to have a simple blog template that they can change as often as they wish, I am putting forth an offer to set you up and give instructions on how to make the changes. I don't want to "charge" for this service but any donations will be graciously used toward our second adoption.


Take a peek at the basic template--it's the same basic idea that I have going here on "Families Grow". Feel free to email me VERNA. Please title your email Simplest Blog Offer and I will try to get to you quickly. Thank you for your interest.

4 viewers thoughts.:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

ok, the blog fairy thing is really sticking.. perhaps a shirt made to say that ???? you ROCK!!!

nikki said...

Hey!
You are a true genius when it comes to this stuff...maybe it is your calling.
Get this business started and perhaps it could pay for this adoption yet!

Steffie B. said...

Woo-hoo....you go girl...oops...I mean Blog Fairy! ;)

The Shocks said...

Verna, I love what you have come up with so far. I look forward to the unveiling.

Oh, have you taken classes on this? You are good.