Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blog Worthy News

For about 3 weeks now, Mya has been very good about using the toilet for pee but would poop when she had her diaper on in the morning or evening. Today, after she had her undies on, she made a small poop in the panties. We changed the panties and I realized she really hadn't finished the dirty job. So, onto the toilet she went and that was it. Her first big poop in the toilet. She was so proud that she flushed the toilet twice--STINKEEEE.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

yay! go mya! you're headed in the right direction. that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

whoops, sorry, forgot to sign my name. it's katie. :-D

Beckyb said...

WAY TO GO MYA!!!! We are proud!!

Steffie B. said...

Good job Mya! Keep up the good work!

Steffie B. said...

You totally crack me up...every time I come to your blog to look for a new post I see a new background! I still like the tulips! Although the yellow was pretty and this one is wild and.........crazy blog fairy!

nikki said...

That definitely is blog worthy news...way to go, Mya!
(I see you aren't sick like me and didn't post a picture of the poo)!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

how much joy we can get out of a little poo in the potty !!!! this truly is something only moms can appreciate !!! way to go mya ..