Thursday, March 29, 2007

Carrie's Poem for Lily

Please read it and comment. Check it out at Mrs.Totes in my sidebar.

8 viewers thoughts.:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

oh my how beautiful that was ... Lily will be so blessed to one day read it.

Anonymous said...

that is SO cute! i'm excited for the next little one, i promise not to corrupt her too much. haha, kidding! :-D

Anonymous said...

whoops, it's katie again.

nikki said...

That was so wonderful, Verna.
I know you must be soooo proud.

Steffie B. said...

I had goose bumps the whole time I was reading it! It was beautiful!

Beckyb said...

That was so special - what a gift that will be to her someday!!

dhm78 said...

Carrie did a beautiful job on writing her poem, Verna!! She has a real gift!

Holly

The Shocks said...

It is a beautiful poem.