Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Found the Swim Suit

Look who found her swim suit.
~~~


~~~
Of course, we had to put it on but first, we HAD to go potty. No one wants a pee-pee swimsuit.
~~~

Front and Back and Sippy.
~~~

Hey, is it my fault that she grabbed the vacuum cleaner hose from me?!?





Gwen, how soon will your pool be warm enough?

8 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

oh no, she found her suit. haha cute! ya know i did give her that pool last year. you can always fill that. hehe j/k.
~katie

nikki said...

She looks soooo cute cleaning in that suit!

Hey, looks like Mya and Lily are on the same page...ready for summer! (look at my post today)

Beckyb said...

That cracks me up - maybe I should try that vacuuming in my swimming suit - nope, it would scare the neighbors!!! :)

Steffie B. said...

Great picture on the stairs! Wish my buns looked that cute in a suit! lol

Emmie said...

Love the suit- very cute!! Cute pics as well!

Steffie B. said...

You crack me up...every time I come to your page it is different! You a crazy! ;) Oh, by the way....loved the Panda page....I think it is your best yet!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

we will open pool in april. the kids are ready to get in now. we played outside in 60 degrees today. i should post a picture of the pool!!!! emily is already walking around the house in her swimsuit also. she got two for valentines day.

The Shocks said...

cute pics. Isn't it nice how they like to help clean.