Saturday, March 17, 2007

I've Been Called a Lot of Things






BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN CALLED A PIMP!!!


Well, if you haven't already seen it, I was messing with Stef's and Gwen's blogs. Yep, it was me. Stef's kids just needed to be put at the top for a while. Don't worry, she can change it back whenever she wants. She is getting really good at it.


So, this is all leading up to the fact that I guess I'm ready to make some more templates. I have figured out how to use blogspot's main templates to look pretty spiffy. If you are a person who doesn't want to mess with the HTML code, just let me know, I'll put something together for you. All I need is your favorite colors, a couple pictures, a theme, whatever you want in there. I can get it together in about 3-4 hours now.


I also have a few templates available.

8 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Hey! I was just thinking I might like you to "pimp" my blog. The colors are too dark for the approaching spring and summer months!
I will e-mail you!

Steffie B. said...

You've got yourself quite the little business going now girlfriend! lol

Steffie B. said...

Ok...So we'll call you "Mz. Pimpette" lol

The Shocks said...

I have been trying to figure it for my blog but I have not yet. I think I might be emailing you sometime soon. You do a great job.

Colleen said...

So, you're the blog fairy, are you? The templates look great!

Truly Blessed said...

Hey Verna,

You can take a look at my boring old blog anytime and give me a makeover....just don't do anything to my sweet little missy's precious face!

I'm another Michigan adoptive mom.

Glad to have found your blog...

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i just can't see you quite as a pimp, but a fairy yes!!! perhaps a blog fairy that pimps around ...hee,hee... i just love mine !!!! pimp anytime you want!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
I hope that I did not offend by referring to you 'pimping' Steffie's blog. It's a slang term now meaning 'make over'. You know I think you are great and in no way would liken you to the old fashion term of 'pimp'.