Monday, March 12, 2007

Just a Swingin'


What's a little snow ?????
We walked down the driveway and splashed in the puddles and got our boots (& socks) all wet and then a little swinging before I forced her to come in. What a mean mom.

8 viewers thoughts.:

Carrie said...

i remembering you forcing us kids to "get outside!"

i think that situation was a bit diff. though :)

Emmie said...

Enjoy that little bit of snow that's left. It's all starting to melt here! Yipee...spring is almost here! Then we all won't have to put on all those layers before we go out! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

you were swinging in the snow and we were jumping in the pool today.. i think we both went crazy with the kids today!!! love the new template.

gretchen said...

I love the tulips! Bring on Spring!

nikki said...

Yay Mya!
Lily got to swing today too AND ride her bike...it was 70 degrees!!

love the template. Lily says "wook at all the pretty pink fwowas, momma!" we likie!

The Shocks said...

You mean mommy. :)

I like the template.

Carrie said...

Love the new blog look! I am coming to your site when I need a quick Spring pick me up.

Tracy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Mya is a cutie. Btw, I love the name "Mya" and it is one of the names we are considering for daughter #2 (same spelling too!).