Thursday, March 08, 2007

Off to the Dentist

This is actually the second time that Mya will have gone to the dentist. The first time was 6 months ago. She sat very well in my lap. I'm hoping she does the same today. The dentist was concerned about a specific tooth, thinking it might need a filling. I sure hope not but hey that is life. Will give an update later today.

UPDATE: No Cavities!! All went well & Mya got a Little Mermaid tooth brush to boot.

8 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Hope that goes well - Fingers crossed over here - keep us posted!!!

Colleen said...

Great news! It's so great to be a little one, recieving a special toothbrush.
-Colleen

P.S. Your templates are great! I think I like this one best up to this point. It's always fun to go to your site cuz, I never know what surprise I'll get when it downloads.

nikki said...

Wow, I am so impressed. I never liked going to the dentist...actually, I still don't like it.
Great job, Mya.
BTW, I thought kids didn't start going till they were 3 -- I haven't taken Lily yet. Am I behind?

Verna said...

Nikki,
If they will sit in the chair, they like to see them. It helps alleviate that fear that so many of us have grown up with, me included.

Emmie said...

Glad everything went well and she is nice and healthy! Enjoy that toothbrush Mya!!

Steffie B. said...

Ooooooo, a Mermaid toothbrush....Sophia would love it! Glad to hear she did well.

Anonymous said...

that is just too cute for words!
~katie

GWEN OATSVALL said...

our first trip was when emily was two and it was not successful ... will try again this summer ... perhaps mya can give tips at the reunion ...