Monday, March 26, 2007

Summer has Arrived!!



It's 80 degrees here--uff daa! What a shock to the system. Mya is loving it as are the rest of us. However, she wanted to use her sled to go down the driveway with me. I had to ask her where the snow went and she said Jesus took it away to the sky. Pretty smart kid!

8 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Instead of a sled.....Mommy needs to by Mya a slip-n-slide! ;)

Beckyb said...

I LOVE that Verna - so sweet!! And yes, she's right!! He needs the snow for next winter!!!

Emmie said...

Wow..80 degress! Everyone says it's warm back home too! What a quick change!! Love your new templete and all the others you've done..very creative!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Priceless....
The wisdom of children.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

don't you just love it when our kids get the big picture ... when i ask emily why she has so many boogies in her nose, she says "God put them there." .. He does get the credit for all things big and small ...

redmaryjanes said...

Bring on the summer! I'm shaking off those winter blues. I just have to comment that I love the little blog fairy you have when you post! She's great!

nikki said...

Yay for summer!
Enjoy it!

And, yes, Mya is a smart little one. I LOVE that answer and will have to use it next time Lily asks where the snow went!

Anonymous said...

awww... cute!
~katie