Saturday, March 03, 2007

Thanks Gwen!!


I received a Cafe Press bag this week. Gwen had warned me about my surprise. Isn't it just cool. I had Mya hold it up for all of you to see.

6 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

That is awesome - what a fun gift!!! I better look into this Cafe Press place!!!

Steffie B. said...

I have a pillow, mugs and a bumper sticker on my car that say the same thing! Cafe Press rocks! ;)

Emmie said...

Very cute!! Like mom said, we have stuff all over with that saying, but not a shirt! Cool idea! :)

nikki said...

Love it! And love the pic too.

I think Gwen moonlights as a Santa's helper or something!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i am addicted to online shopping now ... Verna, glad you like it ...Your help with my blog as connected me to all of you !!! but i wasn't sure what size to get, so i figured it could be a sleep shirt if it was too big ... i love surpises, but can't really keep them to myself !!!!

gretchen said...

LOVE IT, Verna! I'm going to have to order me up one of those! I got Kenton a "Sermonator" t-shirt on CafePress for Christmas. FUN!