Sunday, March 04, 2007

Why?

Mya has started a new stage. For you who have older kids, you will remember it well. It is the "Why?" stage. Nearly everything we say is followed by Mya asking "Why?" When you give an answer, the next word is "why". It started only this week and I am ready for it to leave. We have started asking her "why" before she can ask us. Why, why, why, I ask?????

8 viewers thoughts.:

Emmie said...

lol! The why stage! Enjoy that! I'm aure it can indeed get annoying sometimes but Mya is just so darn cute! :) YOu can't help but giggle!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

sometimes just starting say "why" a million times and then emily laughs and forgets her question. that is my only strategy for now.

Beckyb said...

Hear ya loud and clear - we've got lots of Why's over here too - I'm thinking we need to learn a new word!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Oh lucky you. Sophia doesn't ask why....may be it's because she's always giving orders! lol

nikki said...

Lily hasn't begun that stage yet, I am kinda hoping she will skip over it -- I remember it well with my niece and nephew.
ANNOYING!
Especially since I rarely have a real good answer!

The Shocks said...

Hannah hasn't started that yet. Right now her stage is "What you say?" It is very cute. She will say it out of no where sometimes.

Carrie said...

mom... why?

nikki said...

Look at all the stars!!!
Cool!

I just never know what to expect anymore when I visit your blog...