Monday, April 23, 2007

Awards??


Wow! What a shock to be nominated for an award.

My blogging started with a push from Becky Bilby over at the Chloe Makes 6. I see she has already been nominated but I am re-nominating her for her excellent blogging and for encouraging all of us travelmates to get into blogging. Without Becky, we would not have near the bond that we do.

My second nomination is Nikki Doctor at Life with Lily Lin. She has such wonderful story telling technique that people have encouraged her to write a book. All in all, Nikki is a great mom and friend.

Third nomination--can we re-nominate our nominator?? Stef, over at Never Too Many, is also a great blogger and story teller. She has made me laugh with the antics of her kids. Thanks Stef.

My fourth nomination goes to Amanda at Chinese Starfish. I have never met nor expect to meet Amanda but she shares life on the other side of adoption. If you have never read her blog, you need to bookmark it and check it out often.

Fifth nomination: Mr Brian at All in a Day's Work -- this man shares the many laughs that come with working in a nursing home. We all need to look at the lighter side of life and Mr Brian exemplifies doing that.
There you have it. Check them out and enjoy. Let them know they have been nominated.

6 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

you are so funny.....yes we do owe our blogger connections to Becky! lol

nikki said...

As you know, I LOVE your blog. I miss you and your family and am soooo happy we have this to keep us all close.
However, I just can't do the contest/award thing. It feels too weird for me.
But, thank you for thinking of me. I do appreciate your kindness!

Beckyb said...

I'm just grateful you all jumped on the bandwagon!!! I'd be lonely without my bloggin' buddies!!! I'm thankful God brought us together in China!!! (Funny what it takes sometimes!?!?!)

Olivia said...

Verna, If I would've started this blog thing earlier, I would have nominated you as well!

Thanks for your help! I added your link to my page!

Steffie B. said...

FINALLY....a new look for the Blog Fairy...I was beginning to wonder?!?!?!? lol

GWEN OATSVALL said...

hey, you should have nominated me so i could brag on you .... hee hee .... no biggie - emmie nominated me now the pressure is on ....