Saturday, April 14, 2007

Command Central


Thank you to Stefanie Beckering for tagging me to post my blogging area. I took a couple minutes to tidy it up and took some pictures to share with you all. I'm sure that some of my "customers" and now new friends will enjoy seeing where their new blog templates were formatted. This is the back area of our family room. From my desk, I can look out our patio door and enjoy viewing the weather, a pheasant or squirrel or neighbor's cat run across the yard. I can also turn around to see what Mya is doing. Directly behind me are the bathroom and laundry room. Hence, the name command central. The only bad thing is I have to go up a set of stairs to the kitchen--well, maybe that is a good thing.


Here's a view of my actual computer and Mya coming over to ask a question. Notice the PJs. We often do not get dressed until late in the morning. I work evenings at a local hospital. So, all that can wait until a few hours at the computer are in for the day.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

very nice....and the view you have sounds relaxing.....no wonder you are so creative! ;)

Emmie said...

what a comfy little area! very tidy...i must add!

nikki said...

I agree -- very nice!

P.S. We are in our PJs till pretty late around here most days too. (especially in the winter)

The Shocks said...

Nice work space you have there. If I had one like that at work I don't know if I would get anything done. My blogging spot is boring. It is my sofa.