Saturday, April 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colleen and Colette!!


Today is my sisters' birthday. Yep, they are twins and proud of it. They have had tons of fun over the years fooling people. When I was little, it was my job to tell them apart for other people. Now that they are grown, they keep the south central portion of MN wondering.

Borrowed this picture from Colette's site.

Happy birthday Keeny and Ketty!

7 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Totally cute.....who was the trouble maker?

nikki said...

Very Cute!!!!

I am learning so much about you from your blog...I had no idea you had TWIN sisters!

Happy birthday girlies!

Emmie said...

How cute! I always thought t would be fun to have a twin! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks!
Colette

Colette said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!
I hope that we didn't give you too much grief when we were growing up!

Colleen said...

Thanks VA
Was quite busy on my bday, so am just looking now.
Thanks Again

GWEN OATSVALL said...

super cute faces ... what a blessing to have such sweet sisters !!!! by the way i love the dresses in the pictures !!!!!!