Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Life is filled with Choices

7 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

That cracks me up!!! Thanks for the chuckle!!! I didn't know you had a popsicle lover over there!!

Steffie B. said...

That was great....all her faces were just cracking me up!

emmie said...

lol..love it!

**Don't worry Mya, I have a hard time making up my mind as well! It's hard when there's so many good choices! ;)

Carrie said...

I am doubting very much over here that Mya LOVES popsicles! Love the slide show.

I haven't forgotten about the template you emailed to me. I'll get back to you later today on that. Thanks!!

Colleen said...

Puts a smile on my face!

nikki said...

Very cute!
I especially love Mya's face when she has made her choice!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

so funny ... how many melted before she picked ...hee,hee ...