Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No, That Way, No, Turn the Steering Wheel

7 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Aren't those jeeps the best? We have the Barbie Escalade....I'm not sure if Sophia will be able to handlve it alone this summer or not! Mya looks like she is ready to conquer the world! ;) Poor Keith.....there's a way to get into shape I tell ya! lol

Carrie said...

you want to buy me a jeep like that? just maybe a little bigger and has a liceanse plate? hmmm....?

Beckyb said...

And kids make us feel YOUNGER??!?!?!? I love it!!! Tomorrow?? Driver's license!!

Emmie said...

Cute pics...those are so fun! Like my mom said Sophia has a Barbie escalade as well. Of course, I get stuck driving her all around everywhere, but I guess they are pretty sweet and I need some practice!

nikki said...

Cool ride, Mya!
We put Lily and Hannah in Hannah's Dora jeep last weekend and neither of them would steer -- we would just have to keep running after them to keep them from driving into the street or a tree!

Looks like Mya is gettin' the hang of it!

Anonymous said...

wow, why couldn't we have these when we were growing up??? haha. looks like she's have a ball! :-D
~katie

GWEN OATSVALL said...

may i see your driver's lisence please ... hee,hee