Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nothing new-Just a Hug for You

Aren't graphics just fun. I can spend so much time looking for and saving graphics. It is amazing I get anything else done.

Katie Lo, if you see this, we have been missing you.
Tami, sending a hug your way today.
Mom, Carrie, Erin, Colleen, Colette & Everyone else gets one too.

9 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Right back at ya, girlfriend! ;)

Anonymous said...

awww. i did just see it! i've been missing you guys too!!! i will be there this sunday! :-D excited to see you!
blessings,
katie

GWEN OATSVALL said...

love all the graphics .. can't wait for summer when i can play around more with mine ...

nikki said...

Thanks Verna! I could really use a big hug today...hugs to you too!

emmie said...

I really liked that video! It just brought back so many great memories...I remember that like it was just yesterday!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Beautiful.....
Thank You Jesus

Steffie B. said...

Hello....this blog has been up now for a few days....time for a change Blog Fairy! lol

Beckyb said...

Hey - I needed a hug too - smarty!!! Thanks - now, want to come to Portland so I can give you one for REAL!?!?!? :) I will put your blog fairy thingy on mine when I get home - it's a great idea!!

Kim said...

your site is incredible!