Friday, April 20, 2007

Templates Galore


Well, I haven't worked at the hospital since last Friday and I return today to work all weekend. I've used my time to put together templates. Mya has been busy playing outside and insisting that we get out there and enjoy. Without her, I would be glued to this computer. Tried to catch this sunset out the dining room window. It's a bit dark but still beautiful.

7 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Wow Verna, that IS beautiful!
And, I'm glad Mya is dragging your butt away from your computer to get outside and enjoy!!!!!

I hope your weekend at work goes well for you...

Beckyb said...

Great picture - you enjoy work this weekend - if it's any consolation - I have to work this weekend too!!

Carrie said...

Breathtaking photo!!!

Joining in on the weekend work crew as well!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Breathtaking..... Oh, how God creates masterpieces that cry out of his glory!
Thanks for sharing.

Steffie B. said...

It is beautiful.....and always worth seeing.

gretchen said...

beautiful, verna! Mia loves the outdoors, too. looks like tons of fun...

GWEN OATSVALL said...

don't you just God in those moments of the sun setting!!! how is the template business going ???