Friday, April 27, 2007

What's a Little Nausea?


Well, enough to keep me home from work today. I've been hanging in there but not getting much done.
Here's me while Mya is napping today.

6 viewers thoughts.:

Colleen said...

You've grown a lot of hair! (j.k.)
Hope you're feeling bettero soon!
Love,Colleen

nikki said...

Oh, Verna! I am so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...get better soon so you can enjoy your weekend.

Steffie B. said...

Oh you poor soul...I hope you feel better for the weekend! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't spread through the family!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Hope you feel better very soon.
Take care of you...

Beckyb said...

Hoping you are feeling better already - that is NOT fun - hang in there!!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

sorry you are feeling bad... i am just catching up and nikki is sick also .. you guys must have been blogging at the same time and shared it thru the computer ... hee hee